hello!! it´s-a-me!!

Telmo

WiiChat Member
Aug 29, 2007
Well guys, just bought a Wii.. I find there are few games for the console but it´ll surely rock!!
Kudos to all of you who prefer the change this console represents!!
:cool:

Hey buddy! Welcome to the site and I hope to see some of your posts around our forum. Remember to follow the forum rules and you should make out just fine among the forum. Cya around!

EDIT: lol i love the change this console represents. Check out RE4 btw, its an amazing game on the console

Last edited:
.ʞsɐ oʇ ǝǝɹɟ 1ǝǝɟ ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ buıpɹɐbǝɹ suoıʇsǝnb ʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɟı .ʇɐɥɔ ııʍ ʇɐ ǝɹǝɥ ʎɐʇs ɹnoʎ ʎoظuǝ noʎ ǝdoɥ ı .ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔ1ǝʍ ʎǝɥ

Hey there, welcome to the forum. The games are actually starting to roll in now...THE GOOD ONES ANYWAY! Check out Metroid Prime 3 and Mario Strikers Charged, and look for Super Mario Galaxy and Super Smash Bros Brawl in the next few months. Also Mario Kart Wii sometime at the first of the year.

Syntax said:
.ʞsɐ oʇ ǝǝɹɟ 1ǝǝɟ ǝʇıs ǝɥʇ buıpɹɐbǝɹ suoıʇsǝnb ʎuɐ ǝʌɐɥ noʎ ɟı .ʇɐɥɔ ııʍ ʇɐ ǝɹǝɥ ʎɐʇs ɹnoʎ ʎoظuǝ noʎ ǝdoɥ ı .ɯnɹoɟ ǝɥʇ oʇ ǝɯoɔ1ǝʍ ʎǝɥ
A very unexpected welcome there from our good member Syntax. Nice. :lol:
Anyway, welcome to WiiChat. If you need any help, feel free to PM me or any other member. Happy gaming.

Great games are heading their way for sure.
Enjoy your stay here, and happy posting.

Dear Elmo,

Stop making Tickle-Me-Elmos you freaking pervert.

-Luigi

Dear Telmo,

Hello!!! Welcome to wiichat, home of the brave....

-Luigi

Back