Hello Kitty Makes Her Nintendo Wii Debut

Wii News

Wii News Blog
Oct 10, 2009

Hello Kitty Seasons, the first ever Hello Kitty game to appear on the Nintendo Wii, arrives in North American stores today. A joint effort from Sanrio Digital and Zoo Entertainment, Hello Kitty Seasons features fun and innovative gameplay that changes with the turning of the seasons, such as spring cleaning in the spring, serving ice cream to friends in the hot summer weather, picking pumpkins in fall, and keeping friends warm with hot cocoa in winter.

In the game, players get to help develop a cute and colourful village while participating in the seasonal quests and challenges. Fans can unlock items to customise their avatar and upgrade their town, as well as collecting in-game items such as clothing and accessories. Throughout the game, players will have the help and guidance of beloved Sanrio characters such as Hello Kitty, My Melody, Keroppi, Badtz-Maru, Little Twin Stars, Chococat and others.

“As many of Hello Kitty’s fans love to play games on the Nintendo Wii, we’re proud to play a part in bringing this unparalleled interactive experience to consumers in partnership with Sanrio Digital,” said Mark Seremet, CEO, Zoo Games. “Hello Kitty Seasonsputs fans into the magical realm of Sanrio to play a number of beloved outdoor activities. The creative mini-games featured in*Hello Kitty Seasons may even inspire new seasonal traditions for families and friends.”

Hello Kitty Seasons is out now for $29.99 in North America.

This game should be good for any Hello Kitty or Sanrio Fans, I personally wouldn't buy it because even though I'm a Sanrio fan, I'm male and buying a Hello Kitty gane would most likely would turn people's heads xD

Back