Hello! My Wii has a problem

Raghul

WiiChat Member
Nov 4, 2007
Hello everyone! Nice forum, by the way!
Last week my Wii started making a different noise when I was playing Metroid. I thought it was nothing special, but then after a while, an error message appeared saying that I had to eject the disk and turn the Wii off. And now this is happening to every game... Sometimes I can't even start the games :sick:
Does anyone know what this could be?
Thanks!

hmmm sounds like something wrong is going on with your wii, my suggestion is...call nintendo for help

zapasant93 said:
hmmm sounds like something wrong is going on with your wii, my suggestion is...call nintendo for help

looks like zaps right about this one ... hmmmm lets see .....noises .....error messages !......cant play games .......Yep Zaps got it , there is something wrong with it (sorry zap lol)

yeah i would contact ninty but maybe try to take it back to the shop for a quick exchange

well looks like we have another broken wii such a sad tradgedy *cries* why couldnt it be a 360 getting the 3 red rings of death. why this poor wii WHY!?

Last edited:
Seems its broken then.
Not reading discs sucks dude.

Send er in for repairs, or call Nintendo and see what else you could do.

Yeah, as previously mentioned above, calling Nintendo and telling them about the problem would be the best choice. Goodluck.

My Wii started making loud buzzing noises, too, but I haven't had problems in mid-game. For a while, my Wii refused to read Super Paper Mario.

I plan on sending it in to exchange, as I also have online issues with it x_x

owlsgo said:
do wii's break often?

No. The track record for wii are pretty good, and Nintendo's costomer service is reported to be good too, just in case you wii does messup.

Back