Hello! New gal here....

graphixgal

WiiChat Member
Dec 5, 2009
Colorado
i just purchased a wii for my family for christmas, but of course we haven't opened it or used it yet, but i thought i'd get started with the online forums.

i'm excited to buy my first james bond game (quantum of solace) and do some other fun stuff.

i love shoot 'em up-type games, so if anybody has any recommendations, please give me a shout!

thanks!
suzanne

Welcome to WiiChat Suzanne.

If you're into shooters, then I'd recommend Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, The Conduit, or Metroid Prime Trilogy (if you're into story-based shooters).

Enjoy the forums, and happy holidays!

Welcome to WiiChat Suzanne.

If you're into shooters, then I'd recommend Call of Duty Modern Warfare: Reflex Edition, The Conduit, or Metroid Prime Trilogy (if you're into story-based shooters).

Enjoy the forums, and happy holidays!

oh, that sounds wonderful. thanks, endo. i will look into that. right now, the first game on my list will be the james bond quantum of solace game. haha.

OT, but i noticed you're a yankees fan! awesome. so am i. been one since i was 13 years old (before everybody else jumped on the yankees bandwagon—here in colorado, all of a sudden everybody's a fan. ugh!)

Hah, nice! I actually have family in Colorado who are also die-hard Yankee fans, been so their whole lives.

No one likes bandwagon-ers, unless they commit fully to the Yankee family. ;)

Hope you enjoy James Bond.

Whats good new person to wiichat.I hope you enjoy the forums,Ps....go yankeess

Hey Suzanne, welcome to the forum, enjoy your stay, the wii is great for a great stress-reliever shoot 'em up type of game...try Call Of Duty Modern Warfare and House of the dead: Overkill, or HOTD: 2 & 3 return

Back