Hello, new here !

Only Wii

wii want to play
Apr 10, 2007
Bahrain
hello everyone, im glad to be a member here, i finally recived my wii yesturday which i ordered through amazon. i am living in Bahrain and i am having few problems. i tryed searching and went trough the FAQs but i was still unable to solve them. so heres the list :

1- I have a wireless network and i have set up the wii and i downloaded the updates which took a while. other than that my connection does not work, everytime i click on wiiconnect24, it keeps saying something about "user agreements" and then it shows an error code. i tried going to internet and at the bottom it says user agreements then i end up with the same dead end. any ideas ?

2- so far i just have the Disc channel, mii channel, the photo channel, the shop channel, news and forecast channels, where can i find the opera browser ? will it appear as soon as i get the connection issue sorted out ?

3- im in bahrain and my country is not listed in the wii system, i choose the United states will this have any effect in anyway ?

TIA , so far these are the problems im facing, il appreciate all the help i can get.
hats off for the creators of this forum and admins, glad i was able to find such forum =).

Only Wii said:
1- I have a wireless network and i have set up the wii and i downloaded the updates which took a while. other than that my connection does not work, everytime i click on wiiconnect24, it keeps saying something about "user agreements" and then it shows an error code. i tried going to internet and at the bottom it says user agreements then i end up with the same dead end. any ideas ?
Try googlein the code
That will help with the prob
2- so far i just have the Disc channel, mii channel, the photo channel, the shop channel, news and forecast channels, where can i find the opera browser ? will it appear as soon as i get the connection issue sorted out ?
Its in the shop channel
You have to download it

hats off for the creators of this forum and admins, glad i was able to find such forum =).

And me the SAGE of the forum

Also Rock Howard ftw
(one of the best charicters in Garou)

Hey welcome to the forum :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

Be sure to check out the forum rules and tutorials..

Thanks everyone, i ordered few games they will be here in the next couple of days. i still didnt figure out the connection problem... il let you know as soon as i do.

Only Wii said:
Thanks everyone, i ordered few games they will be here in the next couple of days. i still didnt figure out the connection problem... il let you know as soon as i do.

Firewall prob maybe ?

Like I said google this "wii problem >>ERROR CODE HERE<<"

Back