Hello, New here

ballju

Zombie Killer 4 LIFE
Dec 14, 2009
near Ogden,UT,USA
Wii Online Code
1012-4425-8796-7342
Hello, I am 20 years old. I'll start with a little history of my gaming consoles. My first gaming console was sega genesis when I was in my preteen years, when the ps1 came out I got that and enjoyed spyro and MOH and yet the MGS1 demo scared the heck out me. I bought a ps2 about 2-3 years after it came out and enjoyed mostly fps with some racing/flying/stealth. Ace combat 4 & 5 and dues ex are my favorite ps2 games. I got my ps3 about 6 months after it came out, I got it primarly for the fps games/R&C/burnout paradise. At the church that I go to we were putting on a video game night and I was asked to organize it with a certin nintendo fan. We became friends and I occasionally came over to his house to play wii games. With the HBC apps mplayer CE ftw, the backwards compatiblity with gamecube games (missed out on re 0, 1 (remake)), and the cool wii sports resort/the conduit I got a wii at my college bookstore about 3 weeks ago. I just finshed silent hill:shattered memories [borrowed it from the friend] I don't know if its because it doesn't take much [in a horror game] to scare me or I become immersed in even the most horrible story plot or the fact that it was a good game but I extremely enjoyed that game.

Anyway the only online game I have is onslought the wiiware game, but I plan on getting the conduit for christmas. My wii friend code is:1012-4425-8796-7342

Back