Hello Nintendo Fans =]

Status
Not open for further replies.

quakk

WiiChat Member
Jul 11, 2006
Hello members of wiichat.com,

I go by the alias quakk. Ive been a nintendo fan since my first console (Nes) many years back. I can be considerd a nintendo fanboy :D, ive purchased and still have in my position every nintendo console, handheld to date.

Over the past few years i believed nintendo were heading for the exit in regards to console development, but now im proud and chuffed to bits to see nintendo back on track and giving back that fun, hype feeling which has been lost in an industry obsessed with frames per second.

I hope to bring you some fun debates and information which you will find interesting :)

Regards.

glad to have you on board, I hope you do bring us some tasty info and have fun debates, as long as everyone doesn't get too mad, lol, but yeah...welcome, enjoy your stay and have fun

Welcome to the forums. Hope you enjoy reading what we discuss about! I agree with the wii making games feel like fun again. Last time I felt happy about the game console was when the N64 came out. Now this time its happening again with the wii. XBOX and PS# never have that emotional attachment over its consoles in comparison to the big N

wavey.gif

Welcome. I too was concerned about Nintendo's future until the Wii.

you've got quite a collection. you should post pics sometime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back