Hello! :o

kuppicake

MasterBaker
Aug 20, 2012
Land of Ooo
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Hi all, I'm Kuppicakes. I'm Bodine's girlfriend. He's always on here so I wanted to try it out. :3

Welcome to Wiichat, Kuppicakes. A friend of Bodine's is a friend of mine. :thumbsup:

... Imaginin' big ol' macho man army guy Bodine referrin' to someone as "Kuppicakes" amuses me thoroughly. :lol:

Haha. He is gonna hate me for this but he is a big sweetheart,.

Welcome to the Chat of Wii

Welcome to Wiichat, Kuppicakes. A friend of Bodine's is a friend of mine. :thumbsup:

... Imaginin' big ol' macho man army guy Bodine referrin' to someone as "Kuppicakes" amuses me thoroughly. :lol:
I second this whole post

Welcome to WiichAt and Hi everyone. I just Joined myself =D I've had a wii for ever but im getting back into it with my wife. The names Loony4233 and my wii #2660261853917758. Hit me anytime =D

Welcome to Wii Chat! :D. I'm Freeze but you can call me Kaz and if you need any help with the site or in general, just post a message on my profile or send me a PM anytime :D.

how u doin wanna exchange friend codes if so heres mine 1492 0057 5232 9106
I don't have a wii anymore, sorry.

Welcome to Wii Chat! :D. I'm Freeze but you can call me Kaz and if you need any help with the site or in general, just post a message on my profile or send me a PM anytime :D.
I will

Last edited by a moderator:
Back