Hello ppl, I'm new arround here LoL! add me!! (friend code Inside)

leoh18

WiiChat Member
Oct 21, 2007
Venezuela
Wii Online Code
5635-5706-1829-4140
Hello ppl. I want that somebody add my friend code, don't have any WiiFriend and I found this website it looks interesting, so if anybody want me as your WiiFriend my FriendCode is: 5635-5706-1829-4140

Hey welcome to the forum Leoh. If you're looking to add others I suggest on checking out the "Share Friend Codes" thread which can be found by clicking on the Nintendo Wii Online Section. Other then that I hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask.

Syntax said:
Hey welcome to the forum Leoh. If you're looking to add others I suggest on checking out the "Share Friend Codes" thread which can be found by clicking on the Nintendo Wii Online Section. Other then that I hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat. If you have any questions regarding the site feel free to ask.
Word Up :ciappa:

Welcome to WiiChat
You can call me Icy
If you have any questions then be sure to ask any members here for help

Watch out for icy. He'll ban you.

just kidding. welcome Leoh

ChikieBoo said:
iya hun yuuh oki ma names jo n a live in stoke where ya from scribble back sooniez xxx

Wow what kinda accent is that? stoke? k...fun to read tho haha

ChikieBoo said:
iya hun yuuh oki ma names jo n a live in stoke where ya from scribble back sooniez xxx

:wtf:

..Welcome to the site leoh. Hope ya enjoy your stay, and remember to always follow the forum rules. Cya around

Back