Hello to all and let me introduce myself

Evans1882

Wii Virgin
Mar 16, 2007
Egham Surrey
Hi All

Just signed up and would like to introduce myself Iam Evans1882 just call me Evans the 1882 is not my year of birth lol its the year my beloved Tottenham Hotspurs were formed.

Iam kind of new to nintendo i had a DS & N64 before that but iam currently playing on ps2 at the moment i dont own a wii but i will be very soon as it a fantastic machine and iam looking forward to getting my hands on one.

Iam 32 married no kids my likes are Gaming, football, cricket, (most sport realy) food & Real ale oh and the stunning Amy Nuttall (see avatar):worship: , i live in Surrey and work as a Head chef for a local company.

My aim on the forum is to get involevd in a wii comunity so when finaly i get a wii i will be well informed on this great little console.

Cheers All look forward to a happy wii life:thumbsup:

welcome welcome welcome :)

here i was about to ask who your avatar was and if you were proclaiming it was you...to LATER realize youre a happily married man LMAO forshame on me!

(but to quid pro quo if you will, that IS me in my avatar)

WELCOME TO WIICHAT!!! :)

Welcome to the one and only Wiichat. Glad you found us, and not being tempted by any other posers out there...

You should learn a lot about the Wii and its future within a matter of weeks...by the time you actually get the Wii, it'll feel lik you've had it for a month already! :lol:

Post intelligently and stray from spamming/flaming/fanboyism/advertising or anything else which would mean banning yourself...as much as possible. Enjoy yourself, else Darkprinny come in here and woop up some 32 yr. old ass!

Evans1882 said:
:) lol thanks for the welcome Nice Pistol :thumbsup:

:lol: thank you. apparently its a big hit around here and i didnt even mean for it to be! i think everyone really appreaciates an offduty smith and wesson ;)

Darkprinny said:

It is me in my avi

that looks like ron jeremy lol!

and in your avi, its not the penguin anymore! its the dark black spirl circle.....wheres my prinny?!?!

The_Loose_Cannon said:
and in your avi, its not the penguin anymore! its the dark black spirl circle.....wheres my prinny?!?!
No, he flashes in and out. It goes "OBEY" "[Prinny]" "OBEY" "[Prinny]"

ssbb_lover said:
No, he flashes in and out. It goes "OBEY" "[Prinny]" "OBEY" "[Prinny]"

OHHHH!!! forgive me im hung over and suffering from an epiliptic seizure lol

The_Loose_Cannon said:

Im in my sig

Back