Hello to the forum

Yoshi25

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2012
England
Want to say a big hello to everyone I am a massive massive fan of the mario games and yoshi he is cute Currently playing super mario bros wii on a perfect run

Welcome t' Wiichat, Yoshi. Hope ya enjoy the forums. :thumbsup:

You perfect run any other Mario games? I ain't got the patience to attempt any myself. :lol:

Yup perfect runs on mario 64 all mario karts super mario 2-3 ATM mario bros wii then then mario galaxy 1-2

... Perfect running Mario Kart? That's actually possible? :lol: I'd of thought a rain of bad luck (which is to say, a salvo of blue shells) would render attempts almost statistically impossible.

Was 64 with or without glitches?

Without glitches as far as I know and for mario karts I won every single race on every single in 50 cc 100 cc 150 That was damn hard to do it lol but got there Also just found a sig and copied link to where I suppose to put and it says invalid file got it from photo bucket but anyway off to bed now speak later ok pm if u can get me a great yoshi sig pic for me pm me the link if u can splash

No orders will be taken, only given. /garbage corrupted reference

for mario karts I won every single race on every single in 50 cc 100 cc 150

Ah, I thought ya meant you won every single grand prix all in a row without losin' a single race. :lol: Don't think anyone's ever done that without TAC and such.

I won every single race on mario kart 64 in every Grand Prix was hard but when u do it u get a new title screen

Welcome to the WiiChat, the forum made by, moderated by, and maintained by The WiiChaters...ummm yeaahh welcome..

Back