Hello World!

Exiro

WiiChat Member
Dec 17, 2006
Hello, I was feeling guilty for not being a member of a NINTENDO WII FORUM! :thumbsup:
I am following the news here for 1/2 weeks and I just registered.

My real name is Salam
I live in The Netherlands
I like to play old games {From Commander Keen to Snes} but also new games {LIKE WII}
And I'm going to get/buy/partly pay for A WII because it's 2 awesomeh!

Peaple laughed at me because I was planning 2 buy expansive shoes and get the Wii later. I'm not planning that anymore because that shop is now closed {They have put everything for half price because they were going to close, and I'm too late}.

Merry Christmas, Happy New Year and have fun with Wii everybody!

well hello there salam,good choice going with wii,you wont be dissapointed,iam not.

back at cha!!!:smilewinkgrin:
trust me, the RIGHT way to go is Wii. cant wait for christmas so i can play TP. welcomeee to WiiChat.com!!!!

wow dude editing ur sig everyday till christmas,eh?well cant blame you,you should have seen my calander when i was waiting for launch day

psychono2 said:
wow dude editing ur sig everyday till christmas,eh?well cant blame you,you should have seen my calander when i was waiting for launch day
ha, yea, eventhough i got school in the weekdays, i wait till midnight so i can change the number. :lol: i didnt have a Wii countdown anywhere cause the suspence was too much. i tried not to think about how long it was till it came out, so that way time would go by fast and before i knew it, it was November 19!!!

yeah sorta like me ive been waiting for a certain store to get them in but then just blanked my mind about it played gears and went on the internet and before i knew it i wake up and my parents are all like "MOVE I GOTTA GO"and iam like why and there like"WII!!"and then i said "MOVE YOU GOTTA GO!"best day ever:cornut:

psychono2 said:
yeah sorta like me ive been waiting for a certain store to get them in but then just blanked my mind about it played gears and went on the internet and before i knew it i wake up and my parents are all like "MOVE I GOTTA GO"and iam like why and there like"WII!!"and then i said "MOVE YOU GOTTA GO!"best day ever:cornut:
ha, yea time flies by. like everyone else, ive been waiting for this game for about 2 or more years already. but whats funny is that my Wii is ontop of my closet with TP in a walmart bag. only thing is that i cant play it. now thats torture. my mom wont even let me play a demo at a local Gamestop store. sucks huh?? she said the only time i will ever play the Wii is on christmas and thats it.

not really makes sense,once you get to play it youll enjoy it more than you would have playing it at a gamestop,your moms smart.

One of my faves
love that pic of the Cockateail

Darkprinny said:
:D LOL :D
Ello 2 you 2 :D

I now I will never step away from the Wii, It's awsome! Twice as cheap as a PS3, but twice as Awsome!

Seems like you can go very of topic here :D Nice

This isnt as off topic as some of the "other" web sites im on

Back