hello

Status
Not open for further replies.
no thats wrong
been to gaia/hogfire

m7ticalm said:
Hey ICETRASH, HOW WAS THE DRAFT, THATS RIGHT IM WR HAVEN!

McNabb is going to rise again as one of the elite QBs! And Tomlinson well heres pure ownage. And what about Rudi Johnson what a miracle maker. But please put your hands together for both Randy Moss and Torry Holt. Let us not all forgot Tony Gonzalez. How good was the Steelers defence in the playoffs! And did you see Jason Elam kick that pig skin through the posts. What about Delhomme the most progressive QB in the NFL today. Guys I think im forgotting someone......Boldin! What a champ that young fellow is. And Willie Parker he is called The Myth since hes so good. Ohhh and who reached the superbowl last year? Seahawks? Well thats because of their great defence! And what about Todd Heap wasent he a surprise package last year for Baltimore? as writin on our message board

Your WR suck mine are clearly better than yours.

hey, i am a die hard mario fan. anyway, originally waluigi was just a character 2 give the player more options 2 choose from in mario tennis. but then again, so was luigi 2 give a multiplayer option in mario bros, so i hope waluigi amounts 2 greatness like him. anyway, welcome

nintendo wii

shoudl i buy this game, i am normally into sports games but it looks good, what do you think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back