hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

joe99

WiiChat Member
Aug 23, 2006
i have just brought a nintendo game cube and i dont no what games to buy, can people please recomend me games

Meele, Double Dash, Wind Waker, or Sunshine.

Welcome to the forums.

uh i can tell you what games to NOT get.

uh waverace. batman vengance. Zelda master quest (just get Zelda: collectors edition) donkey konga 1, rouge squadron.

but must gets are phantasy star online, and pikmin fooz.

absolutley MUST GET

P.N.03 whether you should get it or not is up to you, i just wanted to mention it....probablly cause its effing TERRIBLE, but you know

If you want an extremly fun shooter thats comparable to halo, get Time Spliters:Future Perfect. It has a creative and enjoyable story line(both single and co-op), more guns than you will ever need, tons of unlockable characters, a mapmaker, decent graphics, and a dash of comedy. Mix it all together and it makes for a pretty awsome game. but the best part is it works the best on GC because of the 4 controler slots which makes for the coolest splitscreen battles ever!

It is not considered a kiddy game because it is rated M for blood, violence and gore. But its actually not that bad, the violence is just kinda there. They dont shove it down your throat if you know what i mean!(god of war comes to mind)

Over all its a greatgame but not very well known so it didnt do as well as it should have. You wont be able to put it down once you start playing, so get it!

Super Smash bros so u can start practicing for brawl :) and mario kart rocks also! And icetrash, shoudnt it be enjoy your flight if your on a plane?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back