Hello....

flatworm

WiiChat Member
Apr 10, 2007
Hi there, I'm flatworm, I look forward to being part of this site.. Hello all... I al so have some modchip kits available for sale for whoever need them... Hit me up if you have any questions or if you just want to chat. Thanks!

For sale I have here Nintendo Wii Modchip kits. Pick between the Wiinja V2 Clone or WiiFree Modchips. This package includes the chip, the wires cut to size, the chip mount for external installations, and the instructions on disk which detail exactly how to mod your Nintendo Wii. The chips play Wii backups, Game Cube backups, and of course originals. This is an awesome deal. $25 out the door. Email me or call me. 858.271.4550

WiiFree Features:

- Run gamecube originals
- Run gamecube backups
- Run Wii originals
- Run Wii backups
- Run Wii games from different regions!!
- Support for DMS, D2A and D2B!!

Wiinja v2 Clone Features [NOT Deluxe]:

• Non Swap / Direct Boot
• Boots Own Region Wii Back-ups Directly
• Boots Own Region GameCube Back-ups Directly
• Boots Imports GameCube Back-ups by SWAP
• D2B Drive Support and Improved Read Method (v2)
• Yes, We've got the AudioFix
• Supports Multi-Disc / Multi-Games
• Easy Soldering & Remove / 5 Wires
• Support DVD-R and DVD+R (Burn +R on DVDROM Booktype)
• Universal EUR/USA/JAP Wii Console Supported
• Stealth Mode

Blatant advert
Even thow I will be geting it chiped for imports

be nice...

Darkprinny said:
Blatant advert
Even thow I will be geting it chiped for imports

Hey be nice.... I am looking forward to being a part of this community and I wanted to offer a service as well... Is that so wrong? If no one is interested that's fine... I'm just putting it out there if anyone is in need.. I want to contribute to this community either way....

I'm UK based
No way am I sending it abroad (not even gona take it to the local dodgy market)

Darkprinny said:
I'm UK based
No way am I sending it abroad (not even gona take it to the local dodgy market)

I just ment if you want to get the chip from me I can mail you the kit. You then could do it yourself or get someone to do it. Just an option, I wasn't implying you should ship your wii to me. I'm not doing installs anymore. Got to busy. Take it easy!
peace

Back