Hello!

Megaman0

Already caught em all
Oct 2, 2007
Hello good people of Wii chat...I came here under very weird circumstances...

I am an Admin at an other website and had a run in with three stooges who I banned for trolling apparantly they where also members here and lured me here by signing me up and then having me check it out...(Which was pretty smart considering how...not smart...these guys sound).

Anyway long story short the trollers are now gone and I decided to stick around and check this website out it looks like a fun place to be...

I have got a Wii and a NDS and while I only have Wii sports at the moment(I've had my Wii for 6 months and at the moment I only use it as an Internet browser) I'll be getting Brawl, Galaxy and Pokemon Battle Revolution as soon as they come out here...

Welcome to Wii Chat bro, Im Bliss

Hey welcome to the forum Megaman0. Hope you enjoy your stay here at Wii Chat. Oh and if you have any problems with certain members posing as you and what not feel free to send a private message to any of the forum moderators.

Thank you for the welcome and for the support.

Welcome to WiiChat. Enjoy your stay here, and when you get the chance, read the 'Forum Rules and Regulations' page so you know what's not allowed here. If you have any questions, PM any member that you think will help.

Thanks for the warm welcome I appreciate it and I'm glad that the three I dealt with are nothing like the real members of Wiichat!

hey hows it poppin! im ZAP and ide like to welcome you too wiichat

Back