Hello

Reverend T

WiiChat Member
Nov 2, 2007
San Antonio, TX
Hey, I am new to the world of Wii. I have been on the hunt for a Wii for a while. I had to deploy to Iraq to get my hands on one. I went into the store on base one day and they happened to get 10 of them in stock. So far, I only have Metroid Prime 3: Corruption. There isn't a very good selection of games here. When I get back to the states, I want to pick up a few more games. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi.

I just discovered this forum today, so I'm saying hello. I've had my Wii for about a month now, and I'm having a ball with it. I've reached Pro status in Bowling (love this game!:smilewinkgrin: ) and I also love tennis (though I HATE that orange net in the "Time Your Swing" mini-game!)

I'd like some good Baseball tips for holding my bat and hitting home runs. My teams almost always end up getting creamed by the computer's team!:mad2: :mad2: :mad2:

Any pointers?

Hey welcome to the forum guys. Hope you enjoy your stay here at WiiChat.

Hi... soldier... am I right. Texas eh... I go on vacations there in the summer. Otherwise Canada's my home. :) I dunno, but I don't think I'd like Iraq much. Too dry and bright and sandy. I'm into foliage, greeeeeeeen.

...Wow, I say too much. Welcome both of you!

Monsteroids said:
Hi... soldier... am I right

Close, I am actually in the Air Force, so I am an Airman. Yeah, I like Texas, it is nice. Iraq isn't cool at all, it will be nice to be back in the states. I head back in 2 weeks!

Back