Hello

hello CantGetAWii,
I'm looking for some ppl to add to my friend roster in Mario Strikers and I was woundering if you'd like me to add you?

Ssbb

:devil hey whats up i am like Mark and i like play video games and listen to music. I am like new to this chatting thing and I am just introducing myself. I dont have a nintendo wii but I might get one soon and I cant wait to see whats in super smash brothers brawl. I think they should put like rare inc characters like Joanna Dark, 007, banjo, Conker, Kiddy Kong, Dixie Kong, and some other Donkey kong 64 characters. Well anyways there are characters from other companies that are not nintendo it will be cool if it had some cool stuff alot at least more than 40 characters allright bye!!!!!

Last edited:
N.w.a. And Btnh

Hey I guess you were confused about the title I really dont know how to do this thing but you should like teach me I am kinda confused and all.

I was like on the computer earlier and like the light didnt work on the computer and I am like really mad because earlier I had wroten a long comment about Like me having a super nes and games and it all erased but I will say that I have a fc twin and alot of cool games and I have mario all stars cool spot donkey kong country 1 2 and 3 mortal kombat 1 and ultimate mortal kombat 3 lester the unlikely I am trying to write the same thing I did earlier but I cant remember well I also like the 3d stuff also I like playing new school and old scool and I have alot of video games but I also listen to music I listen to metal hard rock goth and hardcore rap alright peace!!!

Back