Hello

JCpackers05 said:
nice! in that case im sure you've got it all planned out, or atleast what you hope is going to happen! :) lol.

i better prepare a good speech

JC, you're right but let's look at this a different way.

Miiwiiwii, I'm sure you were her age once. Imagine you were the younger sibling, and you had an over protective sister. You were making out with a girl, she comes out and pushes her to the ground. Would you like it very much?

I understand you're being protective, this is natural, but she's just getting a little intimate with a guy. You've made out with a girl, right? Would you want this intimacy to be interrupted? Just talk to her. Tell her you're looking out for her but make sure she knows not to go too far.

I hope this helped you look at it from a different way.

ARav989 said:
JC, you're right but let's look at this a different way.

Miiwiiwii, I'm sure you were her age once. Imagine you were the younger sibling, and you had an over protective sister. You were making out with a girl, she comes out and pushes her to the ground. Would you like it very much?

I understand you're being protective, this is natural, but she's just getting a little intimate with a guy. You've made out with a girl, right? Would you want this intimacy to be interrupted? Just talk to her. Tell her you're looking out for her but make sure she knows not to go too far.

I hope this helped you look at it from a different way.

good point,but my dad put this under my resposibility(didnt literrely say it but was implied).

JCpackers05 said:
i agree with ARav. but still feel that if you think the guy is completly horribly wrong for her and she definitly shouldnt be with that guy then you can take action! lol.

YEP ILL APOLOGIZE 2 him and give him a chance...the kid owns a motorcycle.................his rep is not very good here

Well of course take responsibility. You have too. Any older sibling in their right mind would. Only take action if you know the boy is bad news, like JC said. Or, let one of her friends know about how much you care about your sister and that it would be appreciated if she could let you know about what's going on. Only a friend of hers who is also your friend.

this has been the worst week of my life first i get caught cheating and now my sister hates me. my 14 year old sister just entered highschool. like all u big bros know u always protect sisters.well whenever i see a dude look at her butt i usually pick him up put the collar and tell him 2 get goin. well 2 day my sister was kissing this dude at our front porch and i when i saw, i ran out the house and punched him.he ran away. my sis got so angry she said that she hated me. am i doing something wrong? i just dont feel right about a 16 year old kissing my sis...

Regarding cheating:

You brought that upon yourself when you decided to hook up with another girl.

Regarding your sister:

There's a difference between being protective and over protective. From the looks of it, you went way too far when you punched the guy. If you feel that your sister's choice in guys aren't that great have a talk with her and let her know how you feel. Also, I suggest on avoiding the "spying on your sister" approach.

Back