Reine

WiiChat Member
Nov 23, 2006
Missouri
Wii Online Code
0207-3185-2115-5525
Hi there!

I am new to the forums....obviously

Let's see....A few months ago I got a DS from my friend who bought it for me "because he didn't want to play by myself." Since then, I have had a resurgence of my love for nintendo...

Myself and a friend were #29 and #30 at Walmart to get one of 30 Wiis. Yep, sat out in the cold all night with my quiktrip coffee and bailey's irish cream.....totally worth it.

After many frustrating hours of Zelda, I have become devilishly good at fishing....

That's it for now, See you guys around!!

welcome to WiiChat!

what time did you get in line? if you waited all night and got the last wii's, i guess the Wii wsa popular in your area lol.

Mitch2025 said:
welcome to WiiChat!

what time did you get in line? if you waited all night and got the last wii's, i guess the Wii wsa popular in your area lol.

Hmm i got in line 'bout 11pm. Wiis were eerily popular here. Everywhere in the surrounding area (bout 8 targets, 12 walmarts, 5 bestbuys, 4 circuit cities, etc) were sold out within an hour after they opened....

I really don't know why. The people in the front of our line were there since 11am friday (bout 10 people or so). Ah well, I got one and that's all that matters. If I didn't get to play Zelda on launch day I would have been crushed.

sigh...Link....I seriously wish I could marry him....

Back