Hello

Proto

WiiChat Member
Oct 8, 2009
Seattle, WA
Wii Online Code
1757-0497-9380-5871
Hey gang, I'm brand new here.

I'm 28 (I know, old man), and am FINALLY glad to have a forum where I can chat and kick it with fellow Nintendo fans in peace. I've been growing kinda disenfranchised lately with a lot of the "hardcore" gaming audience, and I think I've found a place where I can talk about Nintendo stuff without being shouted down because "I'm playing kiddie Wii gamez!!"

Oh, I'm all about sports, adventure, RPGs, FPS, fighting, and platformer games. It's late right now so I won't have my Wii code updated until tomorrow.

Good to be here and meet you all :)

Hey gang, I'm brand new here.

I'm 28 (I know, old man), and am FINALLY glad to have a forum where I can chat and kick it with fellow Nintendo fans in peace. I've been growing kinda disenfranchised lately with a lot of the "hardcore" gaming audience, and I think I've found a place where I can talk about Nintendo stuff without being shouted down because "I'm playing kiddie Wii gamez!!"

Oh, I'm all about sports, adventure, RPGs, FPS, fighting, and platformer games. It's late right now so I won't have my Wii code updated until tomorrow.

Good to be here and meet you all :)

YUSH! Welcome to Wiichat dude! I think you'll really like it here.

I love RPGs. :]

Thanks a ton for the warm welcome guys....a bunch of cool people here :)

I updated my Wii code, so if any of you want to add me feel free to!

Back