Clash Man

Programmer
Oct 25, 2009
Canada
Wii Online Code
4454-9516-1944-4955
Hello I am a programmer from Canada Ontario. I code in C++ and am fairly fluent in the Gamecube/Wii API, as well as the Allegro GPL API. I guess I joined here to showcase some game I make, as well as meet other developers. Some of my favorite games are Jet Force Gemini, Joy Mech Fight, and Bionic Commando NES. I am bit of a Grammar Nazi, but don't let that stop you from that 1337 english. Unlike many others, I enjoy mathematics, mainly functions and algorithms. I started programming when I was 13 years old, and now am fluent in C(++), Java, Basic, PHP, and Ruby. I don't like listening to music, but enjoy playing it from time to time. On that note, I know guitar and Trumpet(Just to be a little original). I'm not to big on television either, but will watch the Discovery Channel every now and then.

As for the Wii, I own most of the popular games; Mario Kary, Super Mario Galaxy, Animal Crossing: City Folk, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, etcetera. I quote sources a lot, mainly from Wikipedia. I also work at McDonald's if I'm not already cool enough.

Back