Hello

justinvwii

WiiChat Member
Jan 19, 2011
U.S.A.
Wii Online Code
8947-8411-0898-6411
Hey, everyone. I recently bought a Wii after wanting one since it came out. I was able to play my brother's and sister's but I always wanted my own and now I do. If you have any interest in being a friend, let's exchange addresses for the Wii. Take care.

My Games: Donkey Kong Country Returns, Super Smash Bros. Brawl, Rec Room

Games I'm Borrowing From Sister and Brother: Wii Sports/Sports Resort, Wii Play, Wii Party, Monster Buck Hunter, Twilight Scene-It, Metroid: the 3-game set.

I think that's it. Two games I will be getting are Mario Sports and the next Zelda

You have good tastes in games...Your bro and sis not so much except for Metroid, lol...Anyway, my online games are on my signature, so we only seem to coincide with Brawl, you wanna exchange codes?

Definately, man! I can't get mine right now but I'll get it to you tomorrow. Haha at my brother and sister.

I forgot that I also have Motorbike. I just got that from my Grandpa but I don't really like it. The controls suck.

Oh, I haven't heard of that one, and ok be sure to send me your code tomorrow, and we'll Brawl soon hopefully!

Back