Hello

Nana98

WiiChat Member
Oct 13, 2013
Hello, I'm not sure if you would exactly call me new to this site. I have another account but I've decided not to use that one anymore for various reasons. I was new and had been busy a lot so I was not very active, basically I'm still a noob. You can just call me Nana. In case you might be wondering, my old account is called Yander........ please don't throw rocks at me.......

Yander, you say? I remember you. Why make a new account?
First, I am dissapointed with how I accidently mispelled Yandere. Second, I only called it yandere as an inside joke and it got annoying fast. I had other reasons but I forgot so I guess they weren't very important. I came back because I have brawl now, and I'd like to play online. Also I heard mention of something that troubled me. Don't bother asking I won't say, it's pretty easy to guess though..

Something that troubles you? [strike]Is it NoxLamina's disappearance?[/strike]

Anyway, on a serious note, are you willing to try Project M? It's a Brawl mod that the three active Smashers here play. All you need is a (2 GB) SD card.

Something that troubles you? [strike]Is it NoxLamina's disappearance?[/strike]

Anyway, on a serious note, are you willing to try Project M? It's a Brawl mod that the three active Smashers here play. All you need is a (2 GB) SD card.
He disappeared? that is slightly relieving to me. There's a possibility he will come back. And sure I'll just have to get an SD card

Yes, he went inactive shortly after quitting Brawl, IIRC. But he popped in once, and then just left again. He might pop in again, but I doubt it.

Well, VM me (I'm sure you remember how that works?) or post in here when you get an SD card. Project M is a lot better than Brawl, and it's free.

He's likely coming back, he said something about it. I strongly dislike his reason so I returned to calm myself down as well as my other reasons I mentioned.

No ya ain't. Your Smashing activity is meaningless without P:M.

woooooooow fail quote..... ehhhhh too lazy to fix it.

... You typed all'a that, but are too lazy t' make a single keystroke?

not sure if bad joke, or dumb

Back