HELP!!! Arbiter's Grounds - Room 1F Room 7

fragapete

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2007
california
Wii Online Code
7687-3143-7854-3637
Hi All,

I have a problem in this room I broke down and looked at the walkthrough. It says there is a protruding corner or something and I can't seem to find it.

Any help would be great.

Thanks,

I have MSN - [email protected] you could also IM me.

Thanks,

Peter:cryin:

I just finished this temple the second time, and it was hard, but IGN had a good guide.

Monsteroids said:
Whats your situation(plot-wise) got all the poes, none, one, spinner. Tell me.

Thanks for your response... I have a total of 3 of the poes from this area. I am looking for the fourth poe to open the gate to proceed in the adventure.

I hope I covered your question. I see as the wolf the aura going into a wall.

Don't know what is a "spinner"...

Hope this helps...

Thanks,

ooh, he doesn't have the spinner yet... well, I remember claw shotting my way up a floor from another floor with the spinning room, but that's all I can remember, because that's where I had to check the guide where I was stuck.

Hi linkDarkside,

Do you remember what or where I get the "spinner" I have the clawshot.

But I ahven't seen anything about a spinner.

The spinner is found after defeating the mid-boss.

Cut one of the ropes to reveal the mid-boss. He’s invisible to the naked eye, so use the Wolf’s senses to see him. After he attacks is when he’s vulnerable.
296.jpg

After a few hits, he’ll become visible. Switch to Human form and fire an arrow at him. After a hit, he’ll spin around the room quickly. Slash him with the sword once he gets near to drop him to the ground, then slash away. After he’s defeated, open the chest to the north to find the Spinner.
335.jpg

http://guides.ign.com/guides/748589/page_19.html

this might help as well.

I give credit to IGN guides (for legal purposes.)
And Nintendo (for the great game)

Hi Linkdarkside,

I think at this point the spinner is on the other side of the door I need to get through.

I looked at the map and the spinner is in B2 I am in 1F. What I am looking for is the nub that is protruding from the pillar which I can't find. In the room IF Room 7. Any help would be appreciated.

thanks Again,

Peter

Got It!

Hi All,

Found out what I was doing wrong ... thanks for the help...

Back