Help! Can a game be glitched?

pipeboy74

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2011
Ohio
I just got Goldeneye 007 yesterday and I started playing today and I have run into a problem. I have also tried starting a new file and following a walk-through in case I am missing something or doing something wrong. When I get out of the truck at the damn, and go down the elevator shaft, I shoot the guy first who is headed to the alarm and then the other 2 guys and head to the door directly in front of me and shoot the padlock off. I go into the room where I am supposed to use my smartphone on the console on the wall that should be blinking blue, well it's blinking red. What am I doing wrong or what am I missing. Any help would be appreciated!!!

Really? You care for that?!

Obviously, it can be a glitch.

It never happened to me before, but as long as the smartphone is able to take a picture of it, it's all good!

your problem seems to me that you are reading and trying to follow a guide.... BUT you havent unlocked the mission yet.

what i mean is this: in story-mode you must complete a lvl on "operative" level before you can do "agent" then "007" and finaly 007 classic.

and on the level you are talking about- that smart phone bit in that room is NOT part of the operatives mission.

so go through doing what you NEED to, then go back and do again at a higher level- when you do this the access point will be blue.

Cynic - you are right on the money. Now if you could just give me the code that unlocks the ability to fly while spewing fire out of my mouth at my opponents in multiplayer mode, I will be all set... j/k You da man!

lol ty tampa.

the code for flying is

"b34mmeup5c@tty"

and for the fire is

"2muchchill13s"

gl :sick:

Back