Help, cant get past the language set up screen

CatKatfish

WiiChat Member
Dec 26, 2010
Australia
Hi,

I am new to Wii and bought my first one today. I have enjoyed playing games on other peoples Wii's.

I really need some help before I throw it out the window. Everything is connected, but I can't get past the language set up screen. There is nothing in the troubleshooting section which deals with the problem I am having.

When I turn it on it prompts me to press the 'A' button to set up the language. All good unitl I get to the language screen. From here on, none of the buttons on the remote seem to work.

I have checked everything three times and there should be no problem with the connections and batteries.

Please help!!!!

Punk-pit, I am in Australia and it is 9:15 pm here. I have had a look on their website and can't find anything there either.

Fast becoming very frustrated.

My point is Call them during a time they are open. Besides that I'm sure your not the only person to experiance this problem. So i'm sure like about 96% of most things you can find the Solution on the internet Somewhere..

Odd problem, I'm sure you've tried Googling it and nothing came up... But I'd also recommend calling Nintendo when they are open, something may be wrong with your console.

Back