Help!! Chipped wii from hk and Uk games??

Status
Not open for further replies.

bfax

WiiChat Member
Apr 14, 2007
I have recently been given a wii from hk as a present, as far as I have been told, it has been chipped so I should beable to play english games. Fortunately I am able to read some japanese so dont have too much problem using the console, but when i tried the wii sports that I had recently bought in uk, it seems to crash the the console. Is there something I need to do for a chipped machine in order to play uk games? or does the chip not work? or is it just that I cant play uk games on this machine? Would be great if someone could shed some light on the possible problem.

the japanese game worked on it, so i know the machine is functional, but the uk disc wont....

No I meant, have you tried any other UK game on it or is it just that particular game thats defective is what I am trying to find out.

I have the same issue, I am not sure how to get it to work, do I use the softchip with a different ISOnumber?

message me so i can direct you to a site dedicated to homebrew/modding
and also why is it that your topics are suspiciously identical to some if not all ways?....

Dont bump up threads that are years out of date.
And modding talk is not allowed on here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back