Help City In The Sky Temple Boss Argorok

caroline474

WiiChat Member
Feb 2, 2007
hi,
i was wondering if anyone could give me any tips on beating this boss. TEMPLE BOSS ARGOROK. I have got to the bit where it starts to rain and the flying plants are rising from the ground. I have looked at a walk through so now roughly what im supposed to do but just CANT do it!!! HE seems to quick for me and cant seem to claw shot to his tail. I get up high and wait for him to breathe fire but he seems to quick for me and I always get knocked down.
Any tips much appreciated
Thanks
Caroline

hookshot onto the railings and then wait for him to fly into the center of the grounds. always have the hookshot view ready while waiting. then use the Z button to target and hook onto his tail.
then simply equip the iron boots and see the results.
i hope that helps.
any further questions, just PM me.
EDIT: sorry i forgot you cant PM yet.

Thanks

Thanks,
I shall try that this evening and get back to you if still stuck.
Caroline
x

caroline474 said:
Thanks,
I shall try that this evening and get back to you if still stuck.
Caroline
x
you are welcome. thats why we are here on this forum, to help out one another.:thumbsup:

Is this problem with the second phase of the dragon?
If so, try this:
Climb to the top of the towers with the clawshots. Then jump to one of the floaty plants. Wait there until the dragon starts breathing fire, then, hold down the Z button and repeatedly press B to jump from floaty plant to floaty plant. There is no need to release Z between jumps (you'll go quicker if you don't). Eventually the fire will stop. Keep going round until you are behind the dragon, then focus on the dragon and jump onto its back. You might have to hit it with the sword then. I can't remember. Do this a few times, and you've won.

Back