HELP ! COD Situation in My Life -.-

fcbarca

Nice Fun Girl On Wii :D
Dec 3, 2010
Puerto Rico
Wii Online Code
6547-7744-2727-0811
Well Hello There.
Few Months ago I bought COD 3 for my Wii and started playing it, even thought I dont like first shooters games. I was wondering if the other COD games available are going to change my opinion. I know they're worth it, but since I dont like the type of game, I'm not sure if I should buy one of them. And I would like to have one cause I get the opportunity of playing with other cool people like you guys. ^-^ Please help this confused girl lol convince mee ! xD haha

I have COD MWR. I think it is a great game, but you have to really get into COD clans an stuff to get a good COD experience. Least thats my opinion. I love Making Custom Classes (dif weapon sets) going out and having the suspence of being shot at and trying to kill the other players b4 they kill me.
So COD can be fun you just have to open yourself up to the different experiences the game or (any game for that matter, has to offer)
And COD MWR too me has great online game play.

If you don't like first person shooters, than playing online on CoD may not be the thing for you. I personally enjoy the online CoD experience, Hardcore Search and Destroy being my absolute favorite of the bunch. But sometimes it can be a little unsettling to play games with those total pros.

I wish I could try and convince you to get this game, but you can't make someone like what they don't enjoy. If you're willing to spend many hours on this game to learn maps (the maps are tricky to learn at first), develop coordination skills for aiming (especially since it's wii) and allow yourself to become a better player over time... Then you would eventually come to enjoy this game.

It's just another team-based shoot 'em up type of game, except for ffa. I would highly suggest renting the game first before making the decision to buy it though.

Thanks guys. Is not that I don't like them, just that I'm not used to playing first shooters and specially on Wii. I can get the game, I don't mind spending few bucks. And yeah I would like to become a really good player, but specially I'd like to meet new people and stuff. :)

My suggestion would be to get Call of Duty World at War and try that out. World at War is probably the most basic one to start out if you are going to play multi-player. Try playing through the campaign to get a feel for the game first. Since it's older you can probably find it used pretty cheap. I have all 3 of the COD's ... World at War, Modern Warfare and Black Ops. Although I really like the other 2 ... I still love playing WAW. Check it out! Hope this helps.

Ok. I know WaW is in the Stores. I've seen Many ! xD We'll see saturday which one I bring Home. Thanks for the advice. If I need any help I know I got many of you backing me up hehe :)

Back