HELP! Concerning: Wii_Smurf

Status
Not open for further replies.

tank

Semper Ubi Sub Ubi
Nov 26, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
I'm sorry to ask you guys of this. But can someone please fill me in on whatever happened with Wii_Smurf. There are so many threads, so many conflicting stories, and my brain is too fired here in the middle of finals week to make sense of it all:-(

Some guy made an account called Wii_Smurfs and Wii_Smurf got banned but now hes back...

Atleast that's what I picked up

sigh, theres already a thread all about it. To make it simple, someone made two accounts, one using Wiismurf's name but added an S to the end of it. That person got banned, but because we was trying to mimic wii-smurf, the original wiismurf was banned. This was fixed and the real one is back to normal, while the other guy who pretended to be wiismurf is banned.

Wii_Smurf is not banned.

The guy who pretended to be wii smurf is. His name was
Wii_Smurfs. See the "s".

oh, from what I got, Wii_Smurf and Wii_Smirfs was the same dude. I thought he made the name just to bash people and have a scape-goat for it. I take it i0n checked the IPs?

tank said:
oh, from what I got, Wii_Smurf and Wii_Smirfs was the same dude. I thought he made the name just to bash people and have a scape-goat for it. I take it i0n checked the IPs?

aye. I dont think anyone is that dumb where they make a new account with the same name to bash people.

A posted somewhere explaining it, but then ottoman flamed wii smurf and stuff now its just a big conflict. . .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back