help connecting

1liter

WiiChat Member
Dec 7, 2006
cant seem to figure out what the problem with my wi-fi connector is...i keep getting the same error message "please connect wi-fi adaptor to the computers usb connection port" its been plugged in...it IS plugged in...same error...anyone have any troubble shooting tips??

oh and this is JUST for the installation

Last edited:
What wi-fi adapter do you have? Is it the nintendo one? Either way you are most likely going to need to install software on your pc for this...If all fails, i'm quite sure there is this little known book called a manual :)

im using the cd with the software, its still giving the "error" message, mind you im a bit computer illiterate so im gonna need a basic break down. I dunno if my computer has SG10000 or 8002.11G or any of that computer science technological phyco babble...and the manual isint really helping me much.

Its the nintendo wi-fi usb adaptor...i had it up and running just fine last week...then i had to uninstall it cuz it wasent working properly and now i cant get it reinstalled properly again...just the same damn error message "please connect the wi fi adaptor to the computers usb port" AFTER i connect it....im stuck

I had the same problem, every computer I tried the wifi usb connector in wouldn't recognise it. It just would say: plug it in, or it doesn't recognise it. I got sick of it, and Nintendo was NO help...so I bought a router, works a treat! If anyone wants a wifi USB connector, I have a spare:thumbsup:

Back