Help Deciding..

ottoman

Banned
Dec 2, 2006
London
Wii Online Code
1156-6661-4692-6561
Thats right people...ANOTHER "help me choose" type thread.

This time its from Ottoman..so heads up :lol:

Well ive had my eye on Mortal Kombat: Armageddon for a long time now...

The controls seem great, and ive always loved mortal kombat. plus it would make a nice multiplayer.

Heatseeker, is another game ive had my eye on...it seems awesome, espeacially for the controls...but then again it hasnt exactly been given "outstanding" in any ratings...nor does it have online/multiplayer.

Mario Strikers Charged...an online game! the game itself seem good...and its also good that its multi player...and online!

So the choices are:

Mortal Kombat
Heatseeker
Mario strikers

All help appreciated.

Personly anyday i'd go for Mario striker's charged, The online play will surely be awesome, and I loved the idea of the first one even though it wasn't very long. Can't wait for Online

Yeh, get strikers charged. Online would keep the game fresh, plus when i get it you can play me :rolleyes:

when the US gets it, and if it has online play, do you think the UK and US can play one another? And if so i wonder how long it would take americans to catch up to british players..
this is the only way we have a chance at beating brits at football/soccer

I'd have to go with Mario Strikers
I mean it's the first Online game for the Wii, It's a Must-Buy

Wii_Smurf said:
I'd have to go with Mario Strikers
I mean it's the first Online game for the Wii, It's a Must-Buy

Yea, I loved the GC version but with Online Play and better gameplay this game should blow me away

wow, no one even gave mortal kombat a chance...and thats the one im more leaniant to..

ottoman said:
wow, no one even gave mortal kombat a chance...and thats the one im more leaniant to..

Yeah it rocks
But I think it comes out on the same day as Mario Strikers so I have no choice lol. Mario it is.

I will pick it up after though

ottoman said:

**** mortal kombat, you know the game that you really want :thumbsup:

dude boy said:
mario strikers everytime:cornut:

you think you can beat the brits at football/soccer you got no chance :ciappa:
Yes Mario strikers will be the one i want for sure, i'll probably get Mortal Kombat too though.

Beating the Brits? Well that depends if they play like the national team or not because anythings possible with them. :ihih:

I wonder how people will feel when they get beaten by a Canadian, actually a Canadian girl to be precise! :lol: I'm originally a Brit though so maybe that might explain it. :wink:

Back