Help finding item to go into space

ImageFX

WiiChat Member
Jan 4, 2007
Wii Online Code
7272-1660-6088-7760
My wife is stuck trying to find whatever it is she needs to go into outer space. Any help? Thanks

She needs a cristal ball or something very similar (I think, I do not remember well) I think that she just need to walk around flipside and she will find a guy with the cristal ball, just speak with that guy and follow instructions.

She found him and he told her that he gave this item to a boy because he had no use for it. Can't find the boy, hehe. Thanks for the help!

Omg... Yeah true... I'm trying to think but now I can't remember.... nothing nothing... I think that maybe you must replay a stage... but don't trust me, I'm not reliable... as I can't remember. Tell your wife to replay the stages (she will gain some points, items and coins) and she may find that boy...

I can remember most of the game... but not the cristal ball thing... I'm sorry about that :(

talk merlon....he should try to give you a fish bowl, then you have to go up one level and there should be a boy with a fishbowl next to him, get it from him

penguinphil said:
talk merlon....he should try to give you a fish bowl, then you have to go up one level and there should be a boy with a fishbowl next to him, get it from him

Will try, much thanks! Thanks also to the previous post!

penguinphil said:

I do not remember anything of that :yikes: I should played that part before going to sleep or something haha. Good for you!

Back