Help for COD Black OPs on Large TV

Raven1066

WiiChat Member
Apr 4, 2011
Alabama
My Wii is normally hooked up to a 30 inch standard TV. I moved it downstairs to my new 55 inch flat screen LED TV. The picture is much better and very clear. The problem is that when I play games like Call of Duty Black OPs I find it very difficult to play the game. Everything seems to jumpy and slow. I am all over the place and I can normally control my player very well.

Is this something I just need to get use to or are there some kind of adjustments I can make to the TV, the game settings or the Wii?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

It happsn to me to when i play on the flat screen
idk i guess were just used to playing the games on those supposed "junk" televisions

W/e the case maybe just give it some time you'll get use to it

Did you try switching to the Wii 's high def setting? You have to buy an HD cable in order to use it. Looks SO much better when you do. Just a thought.

Can you specifically tell me what how and where to turn the sensitivity down? Thanks.

GUCCI.

I did two things to resolve the problem. I placed the sensor where it was shielded from the light of the TV, which is very bright. I then went into the Wii Options and adjusted the sensitivity of the bar to where it only showed 2 dots. At this point I saw great improvements. Thanks for the tip

Back