HELP! Gamecube Memory Card stuck in Wii

This happened to me with a pelican card. Try squeezing the card in a pulsing type motion as close to the slot as possible while pulling out while rocking side to side. When I say squeezing, I don't mean the sides of the card, I mean the large flat surfaces. You should feel it collapsing on itself. Don't squeeze it too hard, but keep at it and it will come out.

Just out of curiosity, is this a pelican mem card?

hey u got the same problem i got. i still havent gotten the card out of my wii either. ill race u to see who gets it out first. ready. set. go!!!

I just played Majora's Mask on my Wii with the gamecube memory card, and it went in and came out perfectly :-\ So I guess you must have put it in wrong or something. Just try pulling it really hard!

csiguy4u said:
I think he is bluffing to stir up a discussion. The only way the memory card would get stuck is if he either jammed something else in there with it or glued it in.

What makes you think there isnt something jammed in there with it???

Is it an official gamecube memory card????

i was just thinking that maybe if it was a 3rd party one then it might be a slightly different size, but it probably wouldn't matter anyway

JoeTheZombie said:
This happened to me with a pelican card. Try squeezing the card in a pulsing type motion as close to the slot as possible while pulling out while rocking side to side. When I say squeezing, I don't mean the sides of the card, I mean the large flat surfaces. You should feel it collapsing on itself. Don't squeeze it too hard, but keep at it and it will come out.

Just out of curiosity, is this a pelican mem card?

People! I just want to state first that I did NOT put the card in wrong. This is obviously happening to a select few of Nintendo Wiis and not just mine. FYI, It was a 3rd party card and it was a Madcatz brand one but it came out flawlessly when it was in Slot B so it should do the same while in Slot A. I don't believe the 3rd party-ness of it makes much of a difference.

To JoeTheZombie, I tried this and so far it's not working :(

Spiraea said:
People! I just want to state first that I did NOT put the card in wrong. This is obviously happening to a select few of Nintendo Wiis and not just mine. FYI, It was a 3rd party card and it was a Madcatz brand one but it came out flawlessly when it was in Slot B so it should do the same while in Slot A. I don't believe the 3rd party-ness of it makes much of a difference.

To JoeTheZombie, I tried this and so far it's not working :(

You must have done something wrong. Memory cards just don't get stuck on their own. Maybe you put some super-glue in slot A before you slid the card in or something.

csiguy4u said:
You must have done something wrong. Memory cards just don't get stuck on their own. Maybe you put some super-glue in slot A before you slid the card in or something.

You are really starting to bug me with your trolling..

fiveryanfrenzy said:
could be because it's 3rd party, i betcha!

Why would it work in Slot B but not in A then? That makes no sense. If they had something againest 3rd party cards, I'm certain Nintendo would have mentioned it and as far as I know, they haven't. I shall know the truth when they respond back to my email.

Spiraea said:
Why would it work in Slot B but not in A then? That makes no sense. If they had something againest 3rd party cards, I'm certain Nintendo would have mentioned it and as far as I know, they haven't. I shall know the truth when they respond back to my email.

Because you only put the super glue in slot A, not slot B.

I don't trust anything that's 3rd party, I try as hard as possible to get the product straight from the original developer (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). Like the Wavebird, for instance, it's the only wireless gc controller that works, and it's made by nintendo. Coincidence? Don't think so, anything not made by the original developer is usually crap, I stopped buying 3rd party products a loooong time ago. :)

ssbb_lover said:
I don't trust anything that's 3rd party, I try as hard as possible to get the product straight from the original developer (Nintendo, Sony, Microsoft). Like the Wavebird, for instance, it's the only wireless gc controller that works, and it's made by nintendo. Coincidence? Don't think so, anything not made by the original developer is usually crap, I stopped buying 3rd party products a loooong time ago. :)

I agree, when it comes to hardware first party is the only way to go since it guarantees compatibility.

ssbb_lover said:

Normally I wouldn't either but I've had this card since I got my Cube years ago with no problems at all. The card works fine in the Wii also, it just won't come out. :mad2:

Back