ERIK

WiiChat Member
Dec 30, 2006
my shield burned what do i do
minda wont let me go past the 1st elder w/o a shield

ERIK said:
my shield burned what do i do
minda wont let me go past the 1st elder w/o a shield

use oocoo to teleport out,then go to kakriko village and from the springs its the 1st house on the right.you should be able to buy a hyrule shield there.
hope this helps

I'm confused? I had this problem too...however, I don't have occoo anymore! I got a letter from her saying she'd see me later. So, how do I transport without her? Do you still have her at this point in the game?

And I HATE these mines, just for the record. I can't get past the second room!!!:mad5:

did you get ooco in the first place, cus this happend to be (sheild burning) and YOU DEFINATLY use ooco to get you to the goron shop by the hot springs with all the gorons bathing. If you dont know where ooco is she's inside a pot because she "cant get out once she got in" (bit retarded GOING IN A POT then) she's in a pot somewhere near the beggining of the mines (not the VERY beggining) she's in like a corridor to the right as soon as you enter it. i'm sorry to hear that ur stuck, cuz i flew straight through that temple. i'm now in the gurdo desert.

Sorry if this didnt help u at all

i beat the mines w/ no shield anyway lol thx tho

i bought it before i even went in lol. i usually investigate everything anyways.

Back