Help Guys! Please! TV Settings For Wii!!

D10Vieira

D10
Sep 3, 2007
London
Wii Online Code
3720-3202-8116-9827
Hi Guys!

BTW im new to this and the Nintendo experience as i just bought a Wii yesterday and W000000t!!! zelda is freakin amazing!

anyway to the point....

Compared to the ps3 it looks pretty bad (now i know the ps3 is much more powerful it is HD etc.) but ive seen the Wii on other Tvs and gameplay footage and mine still looks slightly worse.

i was wondering what you guys think the best settings are for my Philips 32" 32PF5531 HDTV, im running the Wii on component aswell.

All the settings: brightness, contrast, colour, are up to 100, sharpnesss is up to 10.

please help guys!

When you saw it before was it on a SDTV? Because SD things usually look like **** on a HDTV. Anyway it is never going to look very good, because the Wii's hardware is complete ****. And I don't know why the hell you are comparing it to a PS3. No Wii game will ever get close to looking as good as a PS3 (or 360) game.....

Hey,

lol yeh i understand that, and i know it will never look ANYTHING like it, but what im trying to say is i have seen zelda on different Tv's and online with gqameplay footage, and there is just something about mine that isnt as clear, i just want a recommendation for the best settings really im currently running these:

Brightness: 50
Colour: 75
Contrast: 75
sharpness: 5
Colour temp : normal

and im not sure if it was SDTV

tru that

both of u are right the wii will never be better than PS3 or XBox 360

and the same thing happeneds to me the grafiks arnt that good and it looks bad what ever i do i tryed to turn the brightness up and that helped a little

Back