Help!!! How do i add friends

JackBrock

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2007
lancing
Wii Online Code
2284-6356-5758-3112
I have a wii and got internet connection and stuff but i do not know how 2 add friends on it ive tried adding there wii number and email but nothing is happenin ? And how do i play a random person say someone like you who is reading this now ? do i have 2 get an adapter or anything ?
Plzzz help!

Both you and your friend must exchange friend codes before being able to play against each other. After both of you have added each other, your friends nickname should become black [rather than gray] letting you know that they have added you. You can then play your friend through certain online games and send them mii's and messages.

Online games will have a blue Wi-Fi sticker on the front of the box. In most of these games you have the option of playing a friend you have traded friend codes [That is, the codes for the game, not your wii] with, or with a random opponent.

Cheers but how do i accpet them aswell ? i got the wii boxing day so ive onli had it for a day or 2 , thanks!

well u kno wateva oh well got the friend bit sorted so if i wna play .. say you or sum1 we just have 2 be on the same game and then both be online on tht game yeah ?

Yes, that is, if we both added each other. If not, you would be assigned to a random opponent, which I suppose there would be a small chance of that opponent being myself.

Oh rite thanks guys :D
How do i kno what mi wii username is aswell ?
Add me :
2284 6356 5758 3112

Your wii username is not needed to play people, it is simply there to identify someone. In fact, it will not even show up during online matches, you will be referred to as the name of your current mii.

EDIT:

Keep in mind that after adding people you will not see their name turn black instantaneously. Even after both parties have added each other's codes, it may take some time for your wii's to connect.

Ive got
Simpsons
Mario & Sonic olyimpics
Tomb raider
Splinter cell double agent
Wii Sports
Fifa08
Need for speed Pro Street
ty :D

what so will i get a lil messege through sayin wiiman has added me ?
or do i need 2 go up and type his wii number in and add him ?
and whats ur number levesqueueisKing ??

Back