Help How Do You Beat This PartHe

TrueCity

NBA 2K10 Player
Apr 10, 2009
USA~Gerogia
Wii Online Code
3891-7003-8151-1597
Hey I am in story mode and I am on 79% and I am on the part where you have to go around and fight all of the evil characters in that big purple bomb once I have defeated all of them where do I go from thier? Please help.

Well if you beat all the evil characters pull out your map there look for a small room in the middle of the map.
If you beat them all the door in the middle of that room should open (move to the middle or around the middle of that room & keep pressing up.)
& you'll fight the last master Tabuu.

I am having trouble fighting him when I get on my last person and he is almost dead he uses that Wing attack and just kills me. plus are u online atm? I am doing it in Intense.

I am having trouble fighting him when I get on my last person and he is almost dead he uses that Wing attack and just kills me. plus are u online atm? I am doing it in Intense.

Whoops sorry didn't read this :p
Yea i know what you mean,That wing attack gets faster the harder the difficulty.
& no i was probably not online.

gc controller = r+ down to dodge
wiimote (side)= B+ down to dodge
classic controller= nt sure but mos probs same as gc
nunchuk = B+ down (i think)

Back