Help! I cant find the kid after he chased the monkey

Wiitime

the guy below- HES BACK!!
Oct 15, 2006
Wii Online Code
1405-1695-6567-5492
I am not the best at this game and my friensd tried also, but after the kids chnce the monkey, i have to find tilo, wehere is he? i go into the cave and i find his sword but there is a web from blocking me to get in??? How do i find the kid???Please help

Talk to the bum sitting outside his house. He'll give you a lantern. Use B to swipe teh lantern the web will catch on fire.

I dont actually have or played this game but based on knowledge of ocarina of time, perhaps you have to burn this web you are talking about? Any nearby fires/ can you make a fire to burn it? I dont know, just based on knowledge of other games.

Oh brother. :lol: Instead of going straight into the web, go left and get the lantern from the hippie with the afro. Then just burn the hell out of the web and continue on.

i had the latern, thanks i didnt think of burning it on fire.. Thanks!

now i keep going in circlles, where do i go after.,the kid isnt in the cave, iit takes me outside to a differnet area and i keep going in cirlcles. Help... again!

8 i got the key to open the gates, i missed taht b4..now i am getting somewhere lol

Last edited:
am i suppose to buiy somethiing at that shop with the bird????

I saved the kid and the monkey!!

Last edited:
thx......!!!!!!!!!

Back