Help i want the wii before christmas

super_dude24

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
im gonna get the wii for christmas, but i really cant wait untill then. (i know what your thinking, im snooty lol) How can i convince my mom to get it early. i have straight a's in shcool... and i read on the nintendo forums that this guy had his mom get it for him tomorrow because he had good grades. i dunno, i guess i could wait. lol

That sounds the exact same as me. All of my grades were A's (above 94 :ihih:) but my mom is making me wait until Christmas. I NEED IT NOW THOUGH!

did you ever think about paying for it yourself?
Or another good alternative is to have you pay for say half or maybe a little more.
You might be able to work your grades into this somehow, depends on how old you are though, 15-16 and up really you have no chance of using your grades ot get it, but below that you might have a nice chance to use your grades.
Tell your mom you'll pay her back or something, if you get an allowance, just have her not give you that money until its paid off or something.
That's all you can really do considering the launch is towmorrow.

super_dude24 said:
im gonna get the wii for christmas, but i really cant wait untill then. (i know what your thinking, im snooty lol) How can i convince my mom to get it early. i have straight a's in shcool... and i read on the nintendo forums that this guy had his mom get it for him tomorrow because he had good grades. i dunno, i guess i could wait. lol

So use that to butter up your mom. If not threaten her saying you'll start doing bad or whatever. That may end up not getting you the wii though. Show her the web links and how fun and interesting it is :sick: . My mom and dad are cool with it because I got a job and all, they actually wanna play but they aint touching it for a while....

On the flip side though, just how damn good will it be opening it all up on xmas morning, then gaming away through the holidays.

I know you probably dont appreciate it all right now, but damn some of the best Xmas's i had growing up involved waiting for that xmas morning console :D

i0n said:
On the flip side though, just how damn good will it be opening it all up on xmas morning, then gaming away through the holidays.

I know you probably dont appreciate it all right now, but damn some of the best Xmas's i had growing up involved waiting for that xmas morning console :D
your prolly right.

what do think the best games are. i am interested in red steel. maybe excite truck.

i got a 83% on my first semestar in HS in 9th grade, so i get one for doing a pretty darn good job. And i'm getting it on the release date as pre-ordered! =) =) =)

i0n said:

Agreed.

"WOW an N64!"
"WOW a GBA SP!"
"WOW A Gamecube!"
"WOW a DS"

This year i get no console, ill already be happily playing the Wii. Maybe get a few games.
*shrugs*
But yes opening a console on christmas always feels good.

Blackjack said:
Agreed.

"WOW an N64!"
"WOW a GBA SP!"
"WOW A Gamecube!"
"WOW a DS"

This year i get no console, ill already be happily playing the Wii. Maybe get a few games.
*shrugs*
But yes opening a console on christmas always feels good.

I'm curious when you got those consoles, did you shove people out of the way to the nearest tv to hook them up? I did that... :arf:

i0n said:

Yeah - that's good way to look at it. I'll be crazy by then. :arf:

.therev said:
I'm curious when you got those consoles, did you shove people out of the way to the nearest tv to hook them up? I did that... :arf:
haha yeah same here.
except when theres wrapping paper on the ground, be careful, it slides and well...you do the math.:sick:

Back