Help! Im stuck in Chap. 1-3

Laurwii

Soo...What's the deal...
Jan 6, 2008
Columbia, MO
I am trying to find the blue pillar, and gaze at the script on the side of it. I cant find this dreadful pillar and its driving me crazy. I beat the first big dumb monster guy and I read the message that tells me to find some blue pillar/platform in the distance and gaze :wtf: at some script. I can't find this blue pillar or get passed Chapter 1-3 and i'm quite frustrated. Help!

i dont have the game but did you try going 3D ?

Yes, I have tried that. I also tried to point my wiimote around for help but to no avail.

you have to go nearly all the way back again and keep flipping to 3d and you will eventually see it, i was stuck here for ages but its really easy once you no how

Ok, so I have found a blue circular platform but I don't know what to do with it. It says to gaze at the side.

Can you explain a little better what exactly you do after you read the instructions from the pillar? I went back a little ways and found a blue pillar/platform thing but I still couldn't get anything done.

flip and read the code on the side of the staue then get on the blue platform and enter the code

I will give you the CODE. Press 1 and "-" simultaneously!
Ye
1 and "-" simultaneously!

This bit was quite tricky, you have to read the big grey thing then flip to 3D mode and read all the sides of it until you get a different message.

Back