Help Im stuck!

Exo

WiiChat Member
Nov 21, 2006
I'm at the snowy peak part of the game where you have the sketch of the beast but I don't know who to show it too. I showed it to all the zoras and nothing worked.

But I dont remember where he is.

hes at the graveyard through the hole.. the trail to the graveyard is just behind the shaman house then go in the graveyard run to the back and go through the hole. hard stuff

Thorgouge said:
hes at the graveyard through the hole.. the trail to the graveyard is just behind the shaman house then go in the graveyard run to the back and go through the hole. hard stuff

...How is walking hard?

If you talked to all the Zoras, you would have gotten the response: "This fish reminds me of our prince, he used to have a great skill in catching these." Or something like that... So, this should've given you more than enough for a clue.

Afterwards, I know this will be hard, because I had trouble. You need to go fishing for that actual fish, but there is only one spot. If you go to Zora's domain, and then drop down the waterfall where all the Zoras are, that is the area where it is. If you are facing away from the waterfall, you should go to the ledge to the left. The fish are in the water right there.

Back