Help in chapter 4-3 outerspace

That's actually 4-2.

Maybe you should take a bathroom break.

I can't believe people are asking for help already.

Uggggg...whenever someone offers you something for an insane amount, always say no. They will reduce the price.

Guys seriously, the game as only been out for less than a week.

CrowTRobot said:
Uggggg...whenever someone offers you something for an insane amount, always say no. They will reduce the price.

Guys seriously, the game as only been out for less than a week.

that didnt work with the guys that gave you the codes in the rubees mansion

fakemxcan said:
that didnt work with the guys that gave you the codes in the rubees mansion

they are asking for rubees, not coins. you can get more rubees by working longer. there is a shortcut, but i am not going to tell you :nono:

thanks for the worthless responses. I already got the old man to reduce the coins to 100. He gave me the stupid clue. Now im on the rock pushing everything and nothing is happening.

go to the bathroom where that one guy is that has to pee and hes waiting because someone is in the bathroom but there is no paper so u give the clue to him/her as paper the thing then comes out of the bathroom and it is a pixl. the u go to the head and use the new pixl above the head which looks like a lightning bolt

Knoxville555 said:
thanks for the worthless responses. I already got the old man to reduce the coins to 100. He gave me the stupid clue. Now im on the rock pushing everything and nothing is happening.
I gave you a hint. Sorry you're too dense to catch on.

ok so u start the level and you jump down to see squirps by the bathroom. Press up by the bathroom, and someone will talk in there and say they need toilet paper
then go all the way to the second space door and talk to the guy
keep saying no until he sells it for 10 coins
then go back to the toilet and give him the scroll
a pixl will come out and join your party
then go until you see a rock guy with a lightning blot type thing above his head
use the new pixl and aim it at the lightning bolt and use it
a door will apper

After I got the paper I kept trying to use it somehow and never went back to the porta-potty yep they call me dumbshit at school

Back