Help in the Desert Temple?

Half Empty

CHAD SMITH IS KING!
Nov 24, 2006
Severna Park, MD
Wii Online Code
7404-0035-3816-1331
I am at the part where you have to kill those 4 poes, but I have only found two. Where do I need to go starting from the room where you first find all four?

i had the same problem. go back to where you lifted up that metal thing and carry on to the statue up the stairs and rotate it from the side
the rest should be easy follow the cent

i got a bit of problem there.. do you have the guide? if you don't i guess i can send it to you if u want it though.. just let me know. Cheers.

If you get stuck switch to senses mode and look for the scent. I had a little problem there with the 4th one, found it in the end by following the scent trails very closely.

And if worse comes to worse... www.gamefaqs.com is your friend :)

ummmm im the only one to give instructions xD yeah but staying in scent mode is always a plus
good call

I stuck with the last poe. Im hitting a brick wall where the scent goes and cant get it open. There is a cylinder in the room with a hole in it covered by a bar where you can fasten your clawchain thing ;P
Do not no what to do!

Torda. There are two floors. If you push the lever on the bottom floor (below where the claw chain cylinder thingy is), it'll open up that vent. Then walk back a bit and you can launch your claw chain thing from below to gain access to the top.

if it isnt that part it might be the 3rd poe ( if its done in order) the scent leds to a wall, but if u are the wolf and u face the wall turn 90 degrees clockwise so ur facing another wall and theres a small patch you dig in, dig it and pull the level thats reveiled... the wall should open, showing the 3rd poe

( this was actully my last one i went past it and faught the 4th poe, the one that splits into 4 -.-')

Wii_Smurf said:
i had the same problem. go back to where you lifted up that metal thing and carry on to the statue up the stairs and rotate it from the side
the rest should be easy follow the cent

Thanks for the directions, but (not to be rude) could you give me a little more detailed instructions? If you could that would be GREAT!:arf:

Back