Help in the Dungeon

woopernoodle

WiiChat Member
Nov 29, 2006
I've heard you can get help from other people in you faint in a dungeon in Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red/Blue. Well guess what I went and did? :sick: :wtf: Yeah, i should have just used that oran berry.:mad2: Anyway, is this true? Can I really get someone to help me? Or is this just something for people with link cables and friends with the same game?

Someone can really help you, you have to go at the main menu, then click 'friend rescue' or 'send SOS' (or something like it) then click to send a SOS with code. Then you get a code. post that code here and someone else will enter that code in his game (at the pelliper post office) then he will have to enter the same dungeon as you fainted in (if he already unlocked that dungeon) and then go to the same floor, then there will be a tile. If stepped on the tile, the dungeon is finished. Then he (the one who rescued you) will get a code and he will post it here. Then you enter that code on your game by on the main menu clicking 'get A-OK mail' (or something like that) and then you can play the game again.
You can also send a 'thank you mail' with a present attached to it to the one who rescued you.
Well, that was kinda it :D

0.o;

Ah, okay... Well, I died in Wyvern Hill, if anyone has unlocked that place yet. The password is:
CY?[COLOR="[COLOR="Orange"]6CRO(symbol for male)3Q??[/COLOR]YXP?2
KW????4P(symbol for female)H?+?8+9PR
??T?QY!MS06??MKRWN

:D Thank you eternally and forever if you can help.

Last edited:
Ok, I will help you but promise that you will help me after that, I'm fainted too.
I'm gonna backup my game and rescue you, then put my backup back on my game again and then you will rescue me.. Deal?

I accept! I promise I will try my best to save you whenever you need saving.

Back