Help Make Wii Rock Band Better!?

TheDave

I got too many Wii games
Oct 29, 2007
An online petition was started addressed to both Harmonix and Nintendo about some of the features most users feel are missing from the Wii version of Rock Band.
http://www.petitiononline.com/rbwii/
It looks like a decently written petition. Wonder if this will do any good?

Correct me if I'm wrong...but aren't there a lot of issues brought up in that petition that cannot be solved? I mean, if it is due to come out in a few months...I am not sure they could be modified. I could be wrong though. Probably am. I'd imagine they already have the instrument setup figured out. Think of Brawl folks, think of Brawl. Think about how we were all hoping they would fix online problems in the several date push-backs. Yet, we learned: no characters were added and nothing was really being fixed. Rather...making sure the supply/demand would figure out. But...I guess RB won't have as much demand as brawl. Who knows though. *Random rant terminated*

Ashwii00 said:
Correct me if I'm wrong...but aren't there a lot of issues brought up in that petition that cannot be solved? I mean, if it is due to come out in a few months...I am not sure they could be modified. I could be wrong though. Probably am. I'd imagine they already have the instrument setup figured out. Think of Brawl folks, think of Brawl. Think about how we were all hoping they would fix online problems in the several date push-backs. Yet, we learned: no characters were added and nothing was really being fixed. Rather...making sure the supply/demand would figure out. But...I guess RB won't have as much demand as brawl. Who knows though. *Random rant terminated*

Did you just try to bring logic into an internet forum discussion? You should be ashamed of yourself!

AshWii is right.

Harmonix said that they wanted to, but the limitations of Nintendo don't allow for things such as DLC.

Don't make a petition to Harmonix; make it to Nintendo.

hop3less said:
AshWii is right.

Harmonix said that they wanted to, but the limitations of Nintendo don't allow for things such as DLC.

Don't make a petition to Harmonix; make it to Nintendo.

Obviously you didn't even read the thing...

VidyaVince said:
DLC is not as important as online play to me.
Well think of it this way. Xbox 360 and PS3 owners have a choice of up to 135 and 138 and counting whilst we're capped at 63 songs.

Back