Help Make Wii Rock Band Better!?

Clarke said:
Well think of it this way. Xbox 360 and PS3 owners have a choice of up to 135 and 138 and counting whilst we're capped at 63 songs.

Yeah, that is true. I would like DLC of course, but If I had to pick from the two, I would choose Online Play.

TheDave said:
Obviously you didn't even read the thing...

Which thing?

She made the point as to how close the game is coming out.
And the petition is aimed at Harmonix (as well as Nintendo, I see that now. Apologies.)

That being said...
Online play for this game is under-utilized.
It's still without online World Tour, which is a shame.

lol im not signing that.

you bought a Wii, you get what you pay for. sorry if im coming off as a jerk but im sick of wii owners whining about getting shorted on features, or missing out on games all together. you cant pay 250 and expect to get the full next gen experience, you need 2 consoles if you want that. just be glad your getting a real game thats not first party.

SensesFail said:
lol im not signing that.

you bought a Wii, you get what you pay for. sorry if im coming off as a jerk but im sick of wii owners whining about getting shorted on features, or missing out on games all together. you cant pay 250 and expect to get the full next gen experience, you need 2 consoles if you want that. just be glad your getting a real game thats not first party.
I don't think quality of games should be determined solely on price of the system that's just plain ridiculous. Just because we payed 250 for a system and not 300, (or whatever a xbox or ps3 is worth) doesn't mean we should get crap games. Hell all they have to do is slap dlc in there and I'm happy. And yea I know, I'm sounding like it's easy to do that. I know it's not. But if you bother to make a game finish what you started and make it decent and to the best of your ability. And obviously they can do better than not having online play and DLC because we have seen it on other consoles.

Back