Help me!! A wii is at stake!!

zeon9881 said:
i thought most 360 games were shooters, actully i heard of a survey which said more the 60% of 360 games are shooters

if wii is more "fun" why is it that anyone who i know who has a wii has his wii collecting dust

ps3 has motorstorm or spiderman 3 (for a limited time only, but then once these come off new ones will come on)

wii may have sold more then ps3 but that dosnt mean wii is better then it

the last one should be going to wii

wii is a improved version of gamecube

no new graphics the online is next to nothing

etc..
not true at all, the only reason people see it as a shooter platform is because most of its highest profile games are shooters, its the peoples fault for buying em so they cant complain.

it should be wii or xbox360

it s a lot better than thePS3
PS3 SUCKS

zeon9881 said:
i thought most 360 games were shooters, actully i heard of a survey which said more the 60% of 360 games are shooters

if wii is more "fun" why is it that anyone who i know who has a wii has his wii collecting dust

ps3 has motorstorm or spiderman 3 (for a limited time only, but then once these come off new ones will come on)

wii may have sold more then ps3 but that dosnt mean wii is better then it

the last one should be going to wii

wii is a improved version of gamecube

no new graphics the online is next to nothing

etc..

Wow. Are you around the age of 13? Sounds like it, not trying to be rude.

First of all, 360's best titles are shooters... that's why people generalize it as a shooters console.

Second: I know around 20 people with a Wii, which is still used constantly by all of them. I know about 5 people that own a ps3, again is used alot. The reason your friends have Wiis that are collecting dust is... they have lost their limbs?

Third: How is the Wii a Gamecube with slightly better graphics? What does that make the 360/ps3 then? A Xbox/ps2 with better graphics, right? Wii is the most innovative console to date, that's hardly a GC... moron.

My ps3 gets the same amount of playtime as the Wii... but the Wii will always be the better console.

Girls like to play the Wii, hot girls. When I have a bunch of friends over (mixed gender) everyone wants a go of the Wii, it's like a whole new side to a girl... video games! They actually want to play, where as they think the ps3 is bulky and nerdy... so they hate it. When you have a girlfriend, you'll know what I mean.

Am I done? Any other pointless reasons to why the Wii is an inferior system?

well if u heve a ds then u will be able to get demos for it and parents love the mii channel my mom was on it for ten hours and dont listen to zeon he seams like a sony fanboy to me

zeon9881 said:
IMO your brothers right

i played wii for a month and after that its been collecting dust, not once have i touched it again

i bought ps3 2 monthes later and i play it everyday, even right now as i type this my brother is playing super stardust HD
Its no wonder your Wii is collecting dust if you dont buy games for it, after all your post indicates that you wouldn't have bought most of the good Wii games if you have not touched it for over 3 months.

Just out of interest, when people talk about all the great games on PS3 why are most of them not even released yet? How can you tell that a game is great without actually playing it? I mean, people were saying that Lair was supposed to be the greatest thing ever but it turned out to be a pile of crud. Not trying to bash the PS3 but there is no way that its game lineup is anywhere near 360s yet (although 2008 should be a better year).

For the OPs topic i would tell your brother to get either a Wii or 360 over PS3 because multiplatform titles will always be better on 360 (due to it being the easier platform to develop for) and Nintendo's first party titles are better than Sony's. If you want blueray movies though the PS3 is a good choice.

Wow. Are you around the age of 13? Sounds like it, not trying to be rude.

14 actully

First of all, 360's best titles are shooters... that's why people generalize it as a shooters console

yea well my comment on this wasnt a statement it was a question

Second: I know around 20 people with a Wii, which is still used constantly by all of them. I know about 5 people that own a ps3, again is used alot. The reason your friends have Wiis that are collecting dust is... they have lost their limbs?

All the people who i know who have a wii has stopped playing it, and its not nessisary to get up and play wii remember, with just a flick of a hand it works aswell

Third: How is the Wii a Gamecube with slightly better graphics? What does that make the 360/ps3 then? A Xbox/ps2 with better graphics, right? Wii is the most innovative console to date, that's hardly a GC... moron.

haha i love this post,

My ps3 gets the same amount of playtime as the Wii... but the Wii will always be the better console.

Thats you oppinion, in my true oppinion once ps3 and wii are evenly matched then lets see the difference (next year mid summer)

Girls like to play the Wii, hot girls. When I have a bunch of friends over (mixed gender) everyone wants a go of the Wii, it's like a whole new side to a girl... video games! They actually want to play, where as they think the ps3 is bulky and nerdy... so they hate it. When you have a girlfriend, you'll know what I mean.

Im muslim cant have a girlfriend lol (and im proud to be muslim aswell btw)

Am I done? Any other pointless reasons to why the Wii is an inferior system?

Lol i still cant take my comment of wii and gamecube far enough

sure wii has online now but the FC restricts it ALOT, wii can be a good console and thats only with online, but then again nintendo is never going to do anything about that

i mean arnt you dissappointed with buying nes (or buyng old types of games in total) games

well then again the HD for wii is only 5** MB (forgot how much)

Your right on the graphics part wii has better graphics then ps3 xbox and gamecube though i havnt reall seen a difference in the graphics, BUT theirs still years for wii so we will see

anyways how old are you again

and btw all that ^^^^^ is my oppinion so dont try to comment on it cause i wont comment back

to op- ask your parents for wii coz it cheaper..even if you bro asks theres a chance they go for wii.

to leon- like you said thats your opionin.. so this is our opionin and because this is a wii forum of course 90% members prob argue aganst you.

and wii is better than gc but it takes time ..i think you no yourself that wii games are crap but for good games you have to be patient

Your a moron, take the PS3.

You can go on a rant about how the Wii is the "most innovative unit ever" but that's just not true. It added motion controls. That's it. The xbox360/ps3 added HD gaming, Blu-ray player (ps3), and the Cell processor (ps3). Motion sensing is a nice gimmick but hardly "THE BIGGEST THING TO HAPPEN TO GAMING!!!!". To the people who state that the Wii is selling like crazy: That's hardly a reason to buy a system. I work at best buy, the most computers I sell are the ones that are less than 400 dollars.. Is that because they're better? No, they're actually awful, but people want cheap things. And if you listen to the dude who said hot girls will want to play it is also a moron. You have to get them to your house first, and by that point you shouldn't have them in the living room playing games.

I've owned all 3 systems, sold two of them. Last man standing is the 360. Ps3 was mainly used as a blu-ray/dvd player cause there weren't many good games out. Now I'm kicking myself cause of Final Fantasy and MGS4. In my own opinion (note I said opinion) 360 is my favorite overall system. Good games and graphics.. Of course you did say you were 14 so you're probrably still worried about fitting in at your middle school so you probrably should get the Wii just to fit in with everyone else, which is probrably the main reason your buying it.

Last edited:
GThwaite said:
Your a moron, take the PS3. Unless your a fan of not having alot of games.
Why are these kids so rude? Insulting the OP is uncalled for.

According to most statistics that i have seen the PS3 has the lowest attach rate of games out of all the consoles, with most PS3 owners currently buying more movies than games. If they want a lot of games then 360 would be the way to go.

raisinghelen said:
Why are these kids so rude? Insulting the OP is uncalled for.

According to most statistics that i have seen the PS3 has the lowest attach rate of games out of all the consoles, with most PS3 owners currently buying more movies than games. If they want a lot of games then 360 would be the way to go.

Should have waited for my edit.

GThwaite said:
Should have waited for my edit.
Your edit made no difference to the fact that you were insulting to the OP.

Everybody is entitled to having their own favorite console, just because their view doesn't coincide with yours does not make them a moron.

zeon9881 said:
IMO your brothers right

i played wii for a month and after that its been collecting dust, not once have i touched it again

i bought ps3 2 monthes later and i play it everyday, even right now as i type this my brother is playing super stardust HD

wii dosnt have a selection of games to choose from ( i not talking about the quantity) im talking about good games

lets see

RE4-port, its out for ps2

super mario galaxy

metroid prime

SSBB

zelda

ps3 on the other hand has tons of good games on its way and already has alot of good games out

and as for the online, hands down ps3 wins, demoes, videos, games etc.....

it has a blu-ray player in it, lets see..........bluray looks frickin awesome on the HDTV

now unless you refer to yourself as a "casual" gamer get the ps3 for gods sake

though im pretty sure alot of fanboys will come here and start flaming the ps3 *sigh

and im pretty sure you dont care about what i think cause you stuck in imagination land where your holding your wii........

ps3 has way supirior graphics

the cell proccessor....im not even gonna go into that.....

One ps3 game has 25 GB of space, 25!!!!!

an thats only single layer bluray, soon ps3 will be capable of double layer (50 GB) and triple layer and so on

I mean i want you to name all the games you hyped for and then ill show you all my games

.....if you want it that bad then imo just by it for less then a month and then return it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=epq7Oc3nmjM

thats a video for ps3 cell processor
yes but its never about graphics anymore the wii probably has the worst graphics but look at the sales its cheap fun for everyone and not many people have the money to buy a big piece of **** and to the kid who needs help go to youtube and get a video of why the wii is so good i have a couple at my site just check my profile its the videos are on the page that says the wii is the best

zeon9881 said:
ok im starting see this another way

how old are you

less then 13 is not a ideal age for ps3

more then 30 (your parents) is a ideal age for wii

so unless your parents are gonna play games get wii if arnt and your more then 13 years old get ps3 or 360 (for most part ps3 is set for 2008)

you do the math

btw 13 wasnt a random number i actully though this over and i have noticed that people who are ages 14 and up usally are more mature then ages 13 and down (which seems absurd really i mean what difference dose a year make)
Nah im 19 and like the Wii more than any other console.. I enjoy playing adventure games rather than just running around and shooting people, with a crappy storyline. And i disagree when you guys are saying certain consoles have better games, i don't think there is a certain console that has better games, i think it all depends on who is playing it.. Each console has his own good type of games, whatever you enjoy the best is what you should buy, and if money isn't an issue, go buy all 3 lol. And no im not a fanboy, ive had every NES console so far (wii is on its way) and have had a PS1/PS2 in the past, maybe ill get PS3 down the road 2-3 years from now.

Call the WiiMafia. They will kidnapp your brother and tell your parents to buy the wii or u won't get your brother back. call (416)235-4433 ull get 25 percent discount because its boxingday.

yerand said:
well if u heve a ds then u will be able to get demos for it and parents love the mii channel my mom was on it for ten hours and dont listen to zeon he seams like a sony fanboy to me
i could not believe this no matter who said it

Back